MIN 3 YRS working experience in Java/J2EE.
Investment Banking Experience preferred, Strong SQL/Data base. Able to work with minimal supervision, good communication skills, Proficient debugging and analytical skills to troubleshoot and solve problems.
-- The position is based in India and is required to review the day to day delivery work, ensuring a robust process implementation, identifying project/program delivery risks and work on risk mitigation.
- Candidate needs to be self motivated and ability to work under pressure.
- Applies skills and knowledge of the business to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs.
- The candidate will work with complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting needs.
-- Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources.
* Requirement gathering & understanding, effort estimation, technical design, project planning monitoring, technical development and analysis.
* Work proactively & independently to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges with enough lead time to address project delivery risks
* Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery
* Customer interfacing - understand customer requirements, propose technical solutions.
* Have good knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle.
* Code reviews, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements.
* Component Design/ Coding/ Unit Testing/ Debugging.
* Carry out adaptive changes necessitated by changes in Business Requirements and Technology.
* Mandatory working experience in Java,J2EE,Springs, Servlet and JSP
* RDBMS concepts, Indexes and PL/SQL.
* 1+ Yrs Mandatory working experience in Spring Framework.
* (6 Months-1yr) Optional working experience in Front End frameworks like ExtJS.
* Knowledge or working experience on OCR technologies is added advantage.
* Nice to have basic knowledge/working experience in UNIX Scripting.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science & Engineering or Master's Degree in Computer.
* Candidate should be willing to work late in the evening India time on need basis in order to interact with US onshore team and to meet urgent requests by Clients.