1. Real good hands on experience of Java / JEE and Java based frameworks
2. Strong knowledge of Design Patterns
4. Excellent communication skills and ability to develop strong partnerships with other developers and stakeholders at all levels.
5. Knowledge of Development and Architectural best practices and SDLC processes
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Business Rules Management System (rule engines like drools, open-rules, ILOG-jRules etc.)
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL
- Web Services (SOAP/REST)
- Capital Markets or Healthcare business domain knowledge
B.E./B. Tech./M. Tech./M.S./MCA with good academic record.