Skills : Java, J2EE
Qualification : B.Tech (CS)/ M.Tech(CS)/ MCA & 60% throughout in Academics.
Nature of Work :
This being an advanced level position in the S/W development team the individual is expected to:
* Participate as a team member in all phases of S/W lifecycle, including the analysis and design of S/W systems.
* Participate in detail level of coding, code walk - through and unit testing of S/W modules.
* Participate in integrated testing of product/ package.
* Estimations of tasks, escalation management, scoping & controls.
* Participate in difficult and typical coding assignments with responsibility of a small/large modules/projects consisting of 3 - 15 members.
* Participate in exploration/ feasibility study of product.
* Participate/Review in generating of technical documentation of product/ package.
* Providing technical training to the juniors.
* Manage allocated resources, keep compliance with discipline and decorum of the organization.
* Keep compliance with Newgen Quality Systems and Procedures.
Reports to: Sr. PM / DGM
Qualification & Experience :
Engineering. degree in preferably in Computer Science, IT/ MCA, MTech ( Full Time through out 1st Div.) from TIER 1 and 2 Institutes.
8-12 years experience in S/W development
1. Technical Skill:
(These are the proposed pre - requisites to be looked into during recruitment and induction, before a person is assigned to a project or group)
2. Managerial Leadership and Personal Skills :
* Thorough knowledge of current technological trends in the S/W development industry such as OOP's, Multi-Tier S/W development, Component Architecture, Web-Based S/W and Database.
* Should have good experience in product development.
* Knowledge of few design patterns and has implemented few of them.
* Add Middle Layer knowledge e.g. J2EE Application servers, ESB, Messaging etc.
* Worked for designing Frameworks
* Knowledge of Agility frameworks like scrum.
* Ability to gather and analyze data & draw logical conclusions
* Client Management.
* Good understanding of user experience & usability.
* Understanding of company's vision & goals, business operations and market
* Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
* Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships at all levels
* Great passion for S/W development.
* Ability to mentor and guide the juniors.
* Should be able to assign task and review the completed work products.