* Provides application software development services or technical support in more complex situations.
* May also be responsible for requirements gathering and BRD/SRD preparation.
* Has thorough knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
* Conducts reviews of the test Plan and test Data.
* May allocate/ coordinate work within a team/project.
* Analyzes, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs using BNY Mellon`s standard development methodology.
* Coordinates coding, testing, implementation and documentation of solution. Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved.
* Contributes to defining time tables and project plans. Analyzes and estimates feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs.
* Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems.
* Proposes innovative, creative technology solutions.
* Contributes to the achievement of related teams` objectives.
* 6-8 years of experience in software development required, experience in financial services industry is a plus.
* Knowledge of Oracle, ANT scripting and SVN (code repository) are required.
* The candidate needs to have a strong background in risk assessments and evaluations. They will need to be able to handle application support and web development for a few call center applications.