- At least 4 to 8 years of working with web applications and web-based solutions
- Strong experience in Java8 (pref.) with Hibernate, spring, REST, Soap & Junit.
- Should have worked using Agile methodology, TDD (Test Driven Dev.) with Junit.
- Integration experience of front-end with REST API's is good to have.
- Understanding of responsive web design.
- Good experience in Mongo DB and Scala would be preferred.
- Ability to design and implement templates for web applications from a given graphical design.
- He will be responsible for doing the coding independently, thus must have written codes.
- Must have done - Pair programming,
- End to end development of projects.
- Work on Web Applications,
- Excellent in OOPS
- Knowledge of agile work practices
- Play the role of an individual contributor
As a person you are:
- Passionate for getting things done
- Humble as a person and avail good sense of responsibility
- Avail excellent troubleshooting skills, problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Software design skills and knowledge of common architectural principles
- Able to communicate fluently in English language
You will be responsible for doing the end to end development of projects starting from requirement analysis to product delivery. You will be responsible to play the role of an individual contributor as a part of the multicultural team of professionals in the organization. You must be able to understand customer's needs and transform them into world-class implementation, with emphasis on superior user experience.
Strong people skills, clear communication and ability to build consensus around innovative, usable and feasible designs will be required. You should have a desire to work within a passionate and energetic team environment.