Designation : Senior Software Engineer -- Java
Experience : 5-8yrs
Location : Mumbai, India
* Ability to write quality tests and clean code
* Ability to transform design into implementation
* Ability to research the Internet for optimal solutions
* Ability to work collaboratively with a small team and independently
* Ability to mentor the team
Job Skills & Responsibilities:
* Overall 7+ Years of experience in building enterprise applications
* Experience in J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, JPA and Web Frameworks
* Experience in using Design Patterns.
* Experience in building ReSTful Services
* Experience practicing Test Driven Development methodologies.
* Unit test custom application development using mock frameworks.
* Experience in working with RDBMS like Oracle / MySQL
* Working knowledge of Unix / Linux.
* Work closely with the Product and Design teams as part of an Agile Development process
* Experience in Continuous Integration using tools like Jenkins / Bamboo would be an added advantage
* Experience in Code Repositories using any of these tools like GIT would be an added advantage
* Experience in working with Build Tools like Gradle / Maven would be an added advantage
* Familiarity with social API's and integrations (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
* Interaction with US
* Excellent communication skills.
* Contributes to a positive team spirit.
* Puts success of team above own interests.
* Supports every-one's efforts to succeed.
* Enthusiasm for, and discipline in building something from the ground up.