Required: (Main Task/ Area of Work)
Will work with a team of developers to design and develop distributed server applications which will be the backbone for a dynamic web application. Will participate in bug fixes and help achieve milestones as per the roadmap.
- This is a hands-on coding role ensure quality delivery on time every time.
- Candidate will require minimal supervision and take a pro-active approach to own the modules and assume responsibilities to ensure successful delivery.
- Will work with a team of developers to design and develop distributed service oriented applications (SOA) which will be the backbone for a dynamic web and web services application.
- Will participate in bug fixes and help achieve milestones as per the roadmap.
Skill Sets required:
- Strong understanding and coding experience of Java, Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns, Best Practices
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of any J2EE server (Glassfish / JBoss / Weblogic / Tomcat)
- Coding with RDBMS using ORM frameworks like Hibernate, iBatis, etc.
- Coding proficiency in J2EE using either EJB3.0 or Spring framework. This is a mandatory requirement.
- Understanding J2EE web technologies like Servlets, JSP, Ajax, Websockets, etc.
- Coding with any Messaging solution like JMS, RabbitMQ.
- Coding level exposure to Web services - SOAP / REST, Knowledge of JSON/XML is required.
- Good practices like Unit test writing using JUnit or TestNG, Using code coverage and static code analysis tools like Emma, JTest, Sonar, CheckStyle, etc.