- The position is for senior developer to work on next generation open source technologies and products.
- We need a self-starter, self-initiated, and self-driven with strong passion for technology and development of next generation consumer and mobile software solutions.
- This role requires the person to work on a wide variety of platforms and technologies.
- 7 to 10 years of experience with JAVA / core-JAVA and related technology stack. 5 years of experience designing, developing, and integrating Web Services.
Responsibilities / Role:
Delivering code in Java/ J2EE following global quality standards for software development
- Unit test custom application development using mock frameworks.
- Lead and/or contribute to technical approach of assigned projects.
- Create integration and development designs as directed
- Ability to work collaboratively with a small team and independently
- Work closely with the Product and Design teams as part of an Agile Development process
- Analyze and study complex system requirements.
- Translate functional specs into clean, concise, maintainable software.
- Test, debug and refine software to produce the required produce.
- Be the example of solid software engineering best practices, setting the bar high for other software engineers.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements
- Familiarity with social APIs and integrations (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
- Write and socialize technical approach and design documentation, interaction with US team.
- Architecture and development experience in enterprise applications
- An understanding and knowledge of JEE, Hibernate, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Web Services, JPA, Patterns/OO Design, and Web Frameworks.
- Experience developing using Behavior Driven Development (Cucumber) and Test Driven Development methodologies.
- Experience in Developing in CNJ, Spring, JSON, Maven
- Experience in Vagrant, Puppet, Bamboo, Git and Stash will be an advantage
- Working knowledge of Linux as a user.