J2EE Developer will be the part of J2EE offshore development team as part of existing AO team working on various application releases.
Position offers a full range of IT development and support for various technologies and client business lines. J2EE applications are internal web applications that support various internal business areas at client site.
Minimum of 3 years employment experience as a J2EE developer
- Very Solid Core Java development (java 1.4 & above) experience.
- Any two frameworks- J2EE (Servlet, JSP), Hibernate,JPA, JSF, Spring and Struts development experience.
- Must have several years of working experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, and Sybase and must have experience writing stored procedures and functions.
- Must have experience of Application server like weblogic 10.3 and other version.
- Must have experience of scripting language like java script.
- Must have working experience control version system like SVN
- Excellent communication skills.
- Develops new programs and enhances existing programs to support various team initiatives.
- Contributes to technical documentation and follows standard version control procedures.
- Works effectively with various technologies.
Adapts quickly to changing priorities and requirements.
- Highly visible position within Account/client as part of the Technology Services Unit.
- Keane managed multi-year AO project.
- Prior Financial experience with investment firms is preferred.
- Prior experience in Crystal reports will be an added advantage.
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period