This is a developer position at Morgan Stanley and will specifically involve development on the Real Time Margin application.
The candidate should have over 5 years to 9 years of experience in design and development with Java. The candidate should have an aptitude to understand complex systems and good problem solving abilities. This role involves a lot interaction with business users and global development teams.
An ideal candidate will be a good team player and will demonstrate enthusiasm for technology and business. He/she will also be able to handle competing demands on time and manage his/her own work deadlines. Flexibility in outlook and willingness to work on different technologies is essential.
- Strong development experience with Java and above
- Strong OO design and development skills
- Exposure to Spring, Hibernate and web technologies will be a bonus
- Good development experience with RDBMS
- Good knowledge of multi-threading, design pattern, collections.
- Willing to work on different technologies
- Excellent communication skills are essential, together with ability to work in a team
- Good problem solving skills.