- Minimum 4 years- experience in Java/J2EE technologies
- Design and develop systems / applications usingJava, J2EE, current and future Starwood platform standards, JSP, EJBs, XML, SOAP, JDBC, JMS, MQ Technologies.
Will convert Functional Requirements Documents to System Requirements Documents.
Participate in all phases of product development lifecycle.
- Ensure a healthy transition of code, code mergers, and production transition. Enhance and improve performance of existing applications.
- Communicate effectively with the rest of the Vendor team and the individuals deployed in the following areas: QA, DBA, Data Architecture, BSA, and Business management.
Provide direction, ideas and assistance as needed. Support integration efforts between channels and services teams.
- Ensure Test Suite's are an integral part of the software development life cycle. Insure automation and repeatability is embedded as part of component releases.