*Strong core JAVA with collections and multi-threading
* Hands-on with Spring (Transactions, IOC, MVC)
* Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL
* Good understanding of restful architectures
* Debugging skills is a must
* Experience in performance tuning at JAVA end
* Extremely strong on Object Oriented Programming.
* Considerable understanding of Design Patterns
* Foundational Knowledge of Data Structures and algorithms
Desirable technical skills - to give a distinctive advantage
* Knowledge on queues (i.e. MQ)
* Knowledge on caching frame works (i.e. Redis)
*Reasonable knowledge of App Server deployment specifics (i.e. Tomcat)
*Exposure to AWS
* Performance tuning at JAVA Code as well as at JVM level will be a good to have skill.
* Analysing heap dump and thread dump will be a plus.
* Idea on securities for any web (J2EE) applications