1. Minimum 2 years of experience in big data technologies such as Hadoop NoSQL databasesAsterData
2. Minimum 4 Years of experience in data management especially ETL
3. Hands on experience in Map Reduce programming, PIG & Hive
4. Knowledge of data connectors such as sqoop, flume
5. Good Experience with JavaJ2EE and spring
6. Understanding of agile development, object oriented analysis and design, design patterns, high availability and concurrent programming
7. Programming experience, ideally in Python is a plus
8. Knowledge of Caching Frameworks
9. Good knowledge of IOC framework like Juice
10. XML Aware Role Description:
Exposure on developing project SDLC documents like Functional Specifications, Technical Specifications, and User Manuals etc.
Preparing solutions and reports for clients business problem
Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
Work with business user community to understand business process challenges and identify solution opportunities within Business Intelligence area.
Provide support and expertise to the business community to assist with better utilization of Business Intelligence tools and IT solutions, for competitive advantage measures.
Work with project lead and business users to understand requirements, conduct analysis and recommend solution options
Work with internal resources during development phases to ensure appropriate knowledge transfer. 8. Develop, implement and maintain test strategies and plans
Participate in data governance for Organizations core source systems to ensure reporting requirements can be met
Assist in the development of database and development standards