Implementation & Deployment:
* set up a software revision control system and repository.
* Promulgate coding conventions and documentation standards.
* Review current best practices for the selected web framework and establish the architecture
for the application.
* Conduct code reviews and specification conformance testing as defined by the selected
software development methodology.
* Establish and supervise a quality assurance process, including integration and system testing.
* Select, deploy, and monitor performance profiling tools and procedures.
* Review and approve proposed development releases and manage the release process.
* Establish an application deployment process and supervise deployment to staging and
* Monitor application performance and review any application failures in staging or production.
* Establish and monitor a web analytics regime that measures site traffic and application usage
relative to business goals.
Desirable technical skills - to give a distinctive advantage
* Strong core JAVA skills with collections and multi-threading
* Hands-on with Spring (Transactions, IOC, MVC)
* Strong knowledge of SQL and NoSQL
* Good understanding of restful architectures
* Debugging skills is a must
* Experience in performance tuning at JAVA end
* Extremely strong on Object Oriented Programming.
* Solid understanding of Design Patterns
* Strong Knowledge of Data Structures and algorithms
* Strong Knowledge of queues architecture (i.e. MQ)
* Knowledge on caching frame works (i.e. Redis)
* Strong knowledge of App Server deployment specifics (i.e. Tomcat)
* Exposure to AWS
* Performance tuning at JAVA Code as well as at JVM level
* Analysing heap dump and thread dump will.