* Clear understanding of the Struts framework and MVC concepts.
* Exposure to developing web apps using Struts, Ajax, Jquery
Technical Project manager is responsible to organize, lead and manage projects from inception to completion. Accountable for capturing and managing Scope, Timelines, Budget and Risk Mitigation of assigned Customer projects. Work closely with project team, customers, internal and external stakeholders and function as a central point of contact for all project related information.
* Demonstrates an understanding of softwares programmed in Java and PL/SQL, J2EE, Struts, JQuery, and Hibernate.
* Documents application deployment architectures and communicate decisions in technical documents and diagrams.
* Develop, maintain and follow processes and procedures related to application deployment and other IT infrastructure related projects and activities.
* Maintains a current knowledge of the middleware applications and their impact on application deployment schedules.
* Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
* Prepares and communicates project status and progress to internal and external team members.
* Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
* Holds regular status meetings with project team.
* Keeps project team well informed of changes within the client organization and general news.
* Effectively communicates relevant project information to internal and external stakeholders.
* Delivers engaging, informative and well-organized presentations.
* Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely manner.
* Performs business analysis functions to assist in gathering and documenting requirements.
* Inspires team members to attain goals and pursue excellence.
* Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for positive change.
* Coaches and mentors organization and team members in the best practices of Project Management.
* Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
* Motivates team to work efficiently together.
* Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
* Mitigates team conflict and communication problems.
* Manages client interaction related to projects.
* Sets and maintains client expectations.
* Develops lasting relationships with client team members.
* Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs.
* Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen relationships.
* Builds a knowledge base of client business, organization and objectives