* BS in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent.
* 8+ years of software development experience preferably in JEE/J2EE.
* Must have experience with Identity management systems.
* Must have experience with single sign-on and federated SSO technologies.
* Deep understanding of web and application server technologies, including open-source technologies.
* Extensive Java server-side design and development experience.
* Hands-on experiences in Web Services, XML and data persistence layer framework design and development.
* Experience with Hibernate and spring framework.
* Application development leadership experience.
* Experience with PaaS and IaaS desired.
* Ability to work in a very dynamic, flexible and creative environment.
* Demonstrated experience with enterprise software systems.
* Driven self-starter and a team player. Enjoys a leadership role with a high degree of technical ownership.
* Ability to analyze new technologies, emerging standards and market trends, and understand how they affect products today and in the future.
* Solid understanding of the organizations key success factors, business strategy and rationale as well as that of the competition.
* Ability to communicate effectively with management, development staff, and customers.
* Critical problem solver with the ability to recognize and anticipate problems (technical, operational, process) and to identify and implement the best practices.