- Understanding of Indian Retail Business (preferably having exposure to apparel/B2B sales) and Customer Engagement Programs.
- SAP exposure is a must.
- Develop Technology Strategies , Solution Design and Partner Engagements.
- Develop IT processes, programs and application portfolios.
- Manage procedural documentation.
- Experience in IT Process Mapping, Managing software development and implementation.
- Manage Technology integration, drive IT process changes and improvement initiatives based on business requirements.
- Exposure to ERP implementation -- Managing the web portals, Exposure to E- Commerce implementation, application development.
- Project budgeting.
- Vendor Management
Candidates with Retail format backgrounds(Apparels / Jewellery / cash n carry) would be preferred.
This role will expect you to understand the business requirement and translate the same to the core IT team, which will eventually result into development of a solution from the core IT team.
Even if you are currently not working into any retail industry but have had an exposure/experience of working with an organization who has been in retail industry; then too you can apply for this job.