Responsibilities include planning and execution of IT security reviews (Ethical Hacking / VAPT) for our clients in Banking & Financial, Investment, Oil & Gas and Telecom industries. The candidate will be responsible to:
1. Planning and conducting VAPT projects (Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing) and advanced knowledge on various VAPT tools
2. Knowledge on different threat landscape and ability to carry out threat profiling
3. In-depth knowledge and understanding of the security components (such as IPS/IDS, firewall), networking equipment (such as router, switches), server hardware and different technologies such as cloud computing, virtualization etc.
4. In-depth knowledge of different Operating systems (such as Microsoft, Linux etc.) and database serves (such as SQL, oracle etc.)
5. Review Infrastructure and network systems including configuration and architecture to assess and improve information security
6. Assess the current state security posture, envision future state and provide implementation roadmaps to clients in IT security projects.
7. Develop IT security policies, standards, procedures and minimum security baseline standards
8. Implementation of Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO 27001.
9. Knowhow of the IT Risk Management
10. Ability to conduct security awareness sessions
Accommodation: Employer will not provide any accommodation
Travelling : Frequent travel to Middle East Countries is involved
The candidate should possess the following experience and skills:
1. Experienced in consulting, implementation and maintenance of IT security solutions and controls such as Firewalls, Anti-Virus System, Security Management Systems, IDS / IPS and other similar solutions
2. IT security consulting experience or worked in industry with the primary responsibility of managing IT security functions
3. Worked / used various IT security tools, scripts, programs to carry out penetration tests and risk assessments
4. Exposure to a well-structured Risk Assessment and Risk Management techniques
5. Ability to understand business processes / applications of various industries.
6. Ability to understand IT Governance and its alignment to the business strategy.
7. Exposure to ISO 27001 / ITIL / CoBIT and other international standards and frameworks
8. Exceptional skills in client relationship management
9. Strong oral and written communication skills