- Implement a suitable and optimum process framework for execution, delivery and support of IT products and projects.
- Understand and customize the above appropriately for both product cycles and custom services projects.
- Monitor the health of all projects on three key parameters cost, time and quality, and take up timely corrective actions, when needed.
- Identify the training needs of various projects of your teams, and meet the same in timely manner.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas, improve internal and external customer experience and drive growth
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Provide overall technology (Java, .Net, Testing, PHP) guidance to IT team.
- Keep abreast of industry trends in technology, frameworks and process.
- Advise the teams on suitable technologies and frameworks to employ for specific problem domains.
- Be the single point of contact for Sales & Marketing for RFPs/RFQs/RFIs/-
- Participate in pre-sales activities, as needed.
Work on, and provide, sales support material, as needed.