1. Data center Management & controlling the IT infrastructure at all location.
a. Manage/monitor all servers installed in datacenter along with its backup activity.
b. For any new server/infra application installation, should conduct installation task in coordination with all possible internal/
2. Responsible for uptime of all standard infrastructural applications/services (Mail server, AD server, Lync, Virus Scanner
server, etc.) with proper monitoring through tools.
3. Monitor the AMC/Warranty of IT equipment installed in datacenter.
4. Participate in evaluation process of any new product implementation in IT & needs to perform the POC for the same.
5. Monitor & control the network team for any task/incident that are related to LAN/WAN.
6. Facilitate the connectivity to customer network for different project in co-ordination with the network team.
7. Monitor & measure the effectiveness of all patch management engines (Antivirus, security, DLP, etc.).
8. Perform all sorts of vulnerable assessment & should follow-up till closures of any findings.
9. Review different security logs & raise the concern against critical incidents to managers.
10. Maintain & monitor all evidences/artifacts captured for any audit.
11. Monitor the SLA & should raise the concern in case of any deviation.
12. As a SPOC, should analyze any IT related requirement at first level raised by other departments.
13. Take lead role to handle any change management in IT infrastructure.
14. Maintain ISO: 27001 guidelines & process within IT.
15. Ensure all helpdesk calls are handled promptly and diagnosed accurately and provide appropriate support.
16. Publish dashboard against all possible IT infrastructure related measurement.
17. Monitor all day to day operational tasks being performed by the team & the vendor
a. Ability to work independently, take ownership and should be able to handle pressure situations.
b. Ability to communicate/coordinate effectively at all levels/ external & internal stockholders in a friendly and helpful
manner displaying tact, consideration and clarity.
Critical Networking/security, MS Exchange & Active Directory, OS Windows Server & Linux.
Essential Virtualization (VmWare & Red Hat), Hardware Troubleshooting Servers & SAN Storage
Good to Have Anti-Virus, Patch Mgt., MS-Lync, Back-up Tools, Monitoring Tools
B.E/B.Tech/MCA with 7-10yrs of relevant experience