The responsibilities includes the following and applicable 24*7:
1. To monitor alarms of the network using available tools.
2. To manage the alarms by raising trouble tickets, performing defined troubleshooting steps and if required assigning it to identified groups for resolution.
3. To perform regular network throughput analysis.
4. To assist the capacity planning with detail analysis of the network behavior.
5. To identify any network abnormalities in terms of bandwidth usage, traffic pattern, network hardware and software malfunction, and immediately notify identified stake holders of the same.
6. To assist global and regional network team with their upgrade / improvement plan of its network infrastructure.
7. To identify and analyze, reason for outage (RFO) and root cause analysis (RCA) for every outage and degradation in the network.
8. To ensure all RFO and RCA is made available to identified stakeholders.
9. To ensure every RFO and RCA are documented and are available
Roles and Responsibility? Design and Creation of the Virtual IP.? Design and Create profile in Virtual IP.? Design and Creating iRule (HTTP / HTTPS site redirection, Layer 4 load balancing based on source IP/Port, capture log web/TCP transaction)? SSL off load in LTM ? Design and create web application policy in LTM? Troubleshoot and provide solution for Content / URL based attack filtering.? Troubleshoot and provide solution for SQL injection / Attack signature filtering.? Create policy to block Unwanted request and response in Load Balancer? Configure Port redirection, One connect, SNAT in LTM? Create backend server Health Monitoring for application high availability. (HTTP, TCP, ICMP, ISO, WEB content)? Configure High-Availability between BIG-IP? Planning and Co-ordinate for DR activities between Data Centers.? Zone file transfer between different service provider and configure DNS delegation to forward DNS query from client DNS to GTM to resolve IP