Responsible for the hands on management of all information systems, data and technologies associated with the capture, storage and transmission throughout the organization and between external agencies and customers.
- Life cycle maintenance of systems.
- Managing and maintaining server, storage, tape library and data backups.
- Web hosting data centers network events and post sales customer support
- Design and implementation of a Wi-Fi internet-caf across the company and group company
- Act as project leader on projects relating to the installation of hardware and software upgrades; and to assign and supervise smaller operational, technical and maintenance tasks.
- To assign and supervise smaller operational, technical and maintenance tasks
- Designing and Implementing IT Infrastructure, LAN/WAN Design architecture
- Management of Co-Located Server of Customers.
- Local Area Network/Wide Area Network Management
- Ensuring availability of all networking & communications services and support on a 365 x 24 basis
- Involves customer interaction with Clients, OEMs and Hardware suppliers.
- Involves managing team of system admin, BMS, Data centre staff etc
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Provide restores from backups when requested.
- Proactively check backup health and completeness.
- Proactively monitor and respond to system wide health.
- Analyze system logs and identify potential issues with computer systems.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Respond to system outages.
- Troubleshoot problems, both hardware and software, with systems.
- Apply operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Integrate new tools into existing monitoring and IDS.
- Audit security scans.
- Perform routine audits of systems and software.
- To position provides cost effective and efficient information and communication
technology infrastructure that meets the changing needs of company.
- To provide strategic advice to management to ensure issues such as data security and legislative compliance are understood and appropriate policies are developed and/or appropriate actions are undertaken
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ensures timely and accurate processing of inputs and outputs as required.
- Ability to work under time pressures while maintaining a good working attitude
- Organises workload, sets priorities and works within deadlines.
- Maintains confidentiality of information as set forth in the Freedom of Information and Privacy
- Information and trouble requests are processed in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to properly document troubleshooting steps and processes in an appropriate fashion
- Ability to apply technical skills, knowledge and troubleshooting experience to proprietary applications and system
- Install and configure new hardware and software.
- Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system.
- Add, remove, or update user account information, reset passwords, etc.
Specific skills required:
- Web Server (Linux Web server, Windows Web server, Apache, MySql)
- Linux Mail Server (PostFix, Qmail)
- MS Sql Server 2005 and higher
- Cyberoam & related UTM devices
- Management of Windows 2003 and higher Servers with High Availability (Load Balancing)
- Management of high end storage with clustering and raid configuration
- Knowledge on virtualization and cloud management
- Experience of data backup software i.e. Symantec etc..
- Routers configuration, DSL Modems/Routers, Layer-2/3 Switches, wireless Radio Modems, Firewall/VPN Devices, IP Video Surveillance, etc
- Must be able to configure both Linux and Windows bare-metal machines from scratch
- Strong hardware troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with command line tools
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Detail-oriented and process-oriented approach
- Accepts responsibility, ownership, and accountability for work results
- Finds a high-volume, dynamic work environment engaging
- Ability to organize and prioritize competing priorities
- Good judgment on escalation of issues
- Good communication skills
Bachelor/Master in Computer Engineering/Information Technology or Computer science or Computer Application
Mandatory certification courses like CCNA, CCNP, RHCE, MCSE etc
Experience: 5+ yrs
Age: 25-35 yrs
Gender - Male
Monthly package: Best in industry