Required skill sets include:
- Qualified CA or MBA with Strong experience on NAV sign-off and review of financial statements
- Basic knowledge of financial statements preparation & review; US GAAP, IFRS knowledge and experience in co-ordinating with Big 4 accounting firms during audit cycle is desirable.
- Experience of working on a SEC registered company/hedge fund is desirable
- Basic industry knowledge and strong accounting knowledge. Accounting knowledge of financial products like Interest rate swaps, credit default swaps, currency options etc., is a definite plus.
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly and work in a team environment
- Able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal, client relationship and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Self starter, inquisitive, enthusiastic with a strong analytical mind-set
- MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel) required
- Safeguard the assets and reputation of the firm by controlling and supporting the trading divisions, as well as ensuring that they are in compliance with the firm's policies and with the rules/regulations that govern global financial markets
- Reviewing monthly NAV for mutual funds, hedge funds/ private equity funds (as applicable), review year end financial statements, regulatory reporting and perform related activities.
- Handled regulatory reporting requirements to SEC, Federal Reserve, CFTC etc
- Handle reporting requirements to Senior Management and to IMD.
- Work closely with other divisions, including: Valuation Oversight Team, Product Services, Operations, IT and Trading Divisions
- Work closely with fund administrators and auditors
- Lead a team of professionals