Exp. : 4+ years of experience in the fields of finance, accounting or statistics.
- Responsible for leading the chargeback and analysis function for global market data.
- This includes oversight of accurate chargeback for 400+ vendors, 3000 services and $300M+ in annual spend.
- Lead the rollout of TBM product pricing and modeling for market data
- Conduct detailed cost analysis of products and services used across the firm, including comparative analysis of spend drivers (price, products, per capita)
- Communicate drivers of expenses to business users, technology management
- Lead the annual budget and quarterly forecast process
- Lead and manage savings programs and initiatives across the department functions
- Design and build financial analytics and dashboard that highlight impact and trends for contract renewals and new product demand
- Provide oversight of accruals, recoveries, direct business spend
- Strong analytical and statistical skills with proven track record of working with large financial data sets
- Strong communication skills and ability to lead programs globally
- 4+ years of experience in the fields of finance, accounting or statistics.
- MBA in Finance, or master's in Business Data Analytics, Business Intelligence
- Undergrad in Engineering/Computer Science/Math
- Experience with R, Qlikview, Tableau, MatLab
- Advanced Excel (Pivot tables, Macros, MS Query)
- Advanced Power Point
- Experience using SQL