Must have 3 + years of Exp in IOT
Plus mandatory exp in Smart Cities, Building management, Energy management
Internet of Things Architect
IBM Business Analytics and Strategy is a part of IBMs Global Business Services (GBS) organization. The emerging Internet of Things (IoT) is one of our key focus areas, extending the decade of intellectual capital and experience that IBM has obtained through our Smarter Planet strategy and solutions. We are now expanding our IoT team and are looking for candidates who are a recognized authority in their area of expertise and have a proven track record of success.
An IoT Architect is the key IoT specialist in IBMs emerging IoT team. The role is critical in influencing and defining the IOT road map in a rapidly shifting and challenging IoT ecosystem of things, gateways, cloud, analytics rules and actions across a diverse set of industry scenarios. The consultant will work with senior leadership and customers to identify market opportunities where a mix of IoT platforms, major vendors, open source technologies, and solutions to solve our clients business opportunities with IOT. The person in this role will also serve as a key internal and external IOT expert working with other solution architects & developers, and building key partnerships within IBM to create repeatable, scalable, high-performing IoT service offerings for our customers.
1. Advising clients on how to leverage IOT and related technologies to transform their business in an agile market environment
2. Develop functional/business test plans, test and certify the functionalities of the IoT solution
3. Work with a technical experts within IBM to craft solutions for IOT systems
4. Conduct system research, analysis, design, benchmarking and problem resolution with close coordination with Business Analysts, customers and the Lead Solutions Architect
5. Maintain and improve IOT related processes that maximize system availability, efficiency/ effectiveness and minimize/prevent problems/ issues
6. Lead the process of new demos and Proof-Of-Concepts to create new IoT offerings
7. Build quick prototypes to demonstrate the viability of an IoT concept
8. Ability to develop High/Low Level Design diagrams, system functionality changes, data model, data flow, interface specifications etc.
Extensive knowledge and understanding of trends, coverage, markets related to Internet of Things (IOT)/ M2M/ Industrial internet / Internet of Everything
Strong understanding of Cloud computing technologies, specifically in developing and architecting of IoT Enterprise applications