To support the Head of International Reward to champion, manage and continuously improve International Mobility policy, processes and related products
Responsibilities:(Outline the major activities which the jobholder spends time on)
- Overall responsibility to work closely with the international mobility team to support development of international reward related products, policies and processes on a global basis in relation to cross-border movement of employees, which drive support of strategic resourcing and talent management strategies, whilst meeting dual goals of a positive employee experience and effective cost management.
- Act as point of escalation and provide guidance for queries from the international mobility operations teams and other HR stakeholders. This involves a thorough understanding and practical application of policy, and influencing and explaining decisions.
- Help to maintain the International Mobility policies and related communication
- Assist with risk management and process improvements for the use and delivery of international reward policies and products in the Group. This includes but is not limited to:
a) Collaborating throughout HR to ensure end to end integration of products and processes e.g. payroll, equity compensation, employment tax.
b) Lead and implement product and process improvement projects
c) Support effective vendor selection and performance and support vendor governance
d) Draft effective and timely communications for HR stakeholders and committee meetings as appropriate
e) Develop and maintain guidance for employees and the international mobility team including iConnect pages and sharepoint site
- Assist the Head, International Reward in all aspects of compensation as required, including preparing papers and advice and contributing to the Group's agenda.
- Support attendance at roundtables to help to review the competitiveness and effectiveness of Standard Chartered's international reward policies and processes and suggest improvements.
Performance Indicators: (Describe areas on which performance may be assessed)
- Stakeholder engagement and feedback
- Quality of guidance provided to stakeholders
- Operational efficiency and risk adherence
- Benchmarking with key international businesses.Knowledge Skills And Experience: (List typical pre-requisites for high performance)
- 10-12 years and out of that minimum of 6 years experience in international mobility in an international firm (expatriate taxation, reward or assignment policy background is advantageous)
- Stakeholder management in a matrix environment
- Ability to work both independently and across teams virtually
- Demonstrates proactive and problem solving ability
- Project management
- Good communication and organization skills
Project management and communication skills on top of mobility experience will be preferred.