This position will work closely with sales and is key to:
1. Identify and develop contacts, (engage with influencers, decision makers, end-users)
2. Pitch, initiate conversations, and engage customers,
3. Qualify, drive demand, and create need for prospects - Generate Opportunities,
4. Participate in the sales process right up to closure
5. Manage, monitor, and report their portfolio of accounts / groups
Role and Responsibilities:
This position is a part of outbound demand generation program and is expected to:
1. Keep a track of industry they are calling into (trends, recent happenings)
2. Identify contacts based on company allocated to them,
3. Use communication channels, (primarily phone and email) to contact,
4. Introduce, pitch, create need and qualify (to certain extent) the suspect,
5. Qualify or fully qualify opportunities,
6. Transition opportunities to sales and monitor them for closure.
7. Create and develop their own contacts and be responsible for overall account development. Touch base with the leads obtained from the company website and take appropriate actions to qualify.
Graduates / MBAs with 4-7 years relevant international sales experience. Strong Communication (Oral & written) & Presentation skills. Proficiency with geographies and timezones, Relationship development. Adequate inside sales skills - cold calling, elevator pitch, qualification strategy, objection handling and rebuttal, negotiation and deal closure, research skills to identify right contacts .