The key responsibilities of the candidate include:
1. Taking responsibility for executing client related internal audit and special engagements in the areas of Regulatory / compliance, Risk and Advisory and Consulting Services, treasury and financial controls, governance, risk & compliance (GRC), process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, IT and security risk, Sales channel
2. An operational Knowledge on IFRS that is to be applied in relation to all assignments.
3. Actively establishing and strengthening client and internal relationships.
4. Identifying and escalating potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements.
5. Creating a positive learning culture and assists in improvement of more junior staff through coaching, counseling and developing junior team members.
The candidate will have experience in one of the following areas:
1. Chartered Accountant/Certified Internal Auditor/Masters in Business Administration.
2. Excellent analytical skills in Excel and ACL, verbal, and written communication skills as well as ability to make persuasive recommendations and formally present or report information to all levels of management
Other related skill areas that will be beneficial to any candidate include experience in:
1. Internal audit / SOX experience with Big 4 or a leading accounting firm
2. Finance and product control
3. Change management
Travel throughout the month frequently required based on client requests/commitments