Experience - 2Yrs to 6Yrs (Min. 2 Yrs experience for construction/Contracting company for internal Audit)
Education- CA Inter /ICWA/ CA
- Plans and executes operational, financial and compliance reviews/audits.
- Conducts risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
- Prepares timely audit reports for executive management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Contributes, as appropriate, in the year-end financial audit with the external auditor.
- Understand the Area identified by Management for internal Control / Audit, Go through all relevant Guidelines, Process Notes, Compliance Requirements etc, Collate Data and Do complete analysis / review of the process from control and compliance perspective.