Role- Interface Engineer
Experience- 1+ years
As Interface engineer, you will be building and maintaining deep data integrations with some of the largest retailers and brands of the country. This is a mission critical role and you will be part of the data streaming, integration and infrastructure team.
- Java, SQL, Oracle RDBMS, Mule ESB
Job description :
- 1+ years of programming experience with Java.
- 1+ years of experience with MuleESB or similar integration tools.
- Experience in working with enterprise data system.
- In depth knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience of Oracle, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, mongoDB.
- Knowledge of ETL process.
- Experience with Web scraping.
- Proficiency in source control (Git).
- Experience in Retail domain is preferred
- Build a robust, real time ETL pipeline to stream data from enterprise ERP and POS Systems.
- Resolve data issues, troubleshoot system problems and assesses priorities.
- Can do attitude to reverse engineer legacy systems to extract data.
- Build custom tools to get data from locations.