Should have expertise in e-Learning & instructional design tools, content writing, Content Management and training & development
Development, documentation, and delivery of all relevant training programs necessary for the execution of sales and cross-department functions.
- Work with various functional managers to define, create and maintain our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and roll it out to sellers on Amazon.
- Identify training priorities ranging from on-boarding new sellers to driving long term seller success
- Implement a standardized product/ program roll-out process to ensure successful execution of business objectives.
- Prevent "tribal knowledge syndrome" by creating and maintaining an easy-to-use, centralized library of information. Host and run a training calendar for new and refresher courses.
Technically and web savvy :
- Relentlessly high quality standards and extreme attention to detail
- Coordinate and design standardized training materials (including leader guides, multimedia visual aids, job aids, practical exercises, self-learning and/or web based instruction formats) for new and existing programs, promotions, processes, services and systems
- Prepare and facilitate in-person and e-learning training sessions
- Ability to write clever, enjoyable instructional text that makes learning fun
- Ability to juggle many projects and consistently deliver results despite competing priorities and distractions
Basic Qualification :
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in a training or related role
Preferred Qualifications :
- MBA Degree
- Classroom or work-based teaching experience
- Significant experience with online information systems, such as Share point, wiki, etc.