IT/ Technology - Software/ Services
- Instruction Designer will be mainly responsible for the analysis, design, development, deployment, delivery and evaluation of learning content and will
- Work closely with the project team in capturing the learning needs and offer learning content solutions as per business requirements.
- Work closely with the divisional/functional teams to manage the development and delivery of e-learning and classroom trainings, ensuring optimum service in accordance with agreed performance measures.
- Analyze learning needs, determine learning goals, learning objectives, and performance measurements by collaborating with subject matter experts
- Design and develop learning content using instructional design strategies using different methods including instructor-led (ILT), web-based and virtual training (WBT/VILT)