End to end Solutioning role under IT Infrastructure primarily. Those who have worked not only on Base-growth opportunities but have experience on Pre-Sales side
Role: Infrastructure Solution Architect
Eligibility / Responsibility:
Candidate should have Engineering / BE/ B.TECH (from any stream) background; preferably with a MBA degree/ diploma
1. Around 10 - 15 years of IT Infrastructure Delivery and/or Solutioning experience.
2. Ability to understand customer requirements and hold technical and commercial discussions with customer and internal teams.
3. Should understand basics of finance and commercial modeling
4. Ability to work closely with Senior Leaders across towers/divisions.
5. Should have the following competency and understanding one or more of the following technologies.
a. Network & Security (e.g. CISCO, Juniper products)
b. Datacenter Services (Virtualization (e.g. VMWARE), Consolidation & Transformation)
c. Database (SQL + Oracle etc)
d. Storage and Backup (e.g. SAN, NAS, DAS)
e. Messaging (e.g. Exchange)
f. ITIL Framework (Preferably ITIL V3 certified)
6. Understanding of IT infrastructure Services / Outsourcing business
7. Design and architect end to end solutions for the customer requirement
8. Participate in the pre-sales process to understand customer business, technical objectives, and product requirements
9. Ability to think past the products and create solutions to meet the business/IT needs
10. Work with delivery team to map design into a product/services roadmap to help the customer to solve their objective
11. Effectively communicate solutions architecture to the customer, third parties and the project teams
12. Ensure that proposals are technically sound, deliverable, competitive and representative of market leadership in the application of technology to addressing business issues
13. Support sales efforts with delivery management and practice management teams
14. Provide feedback to Product Management based on customer feedback
15. Adhere to sales process and methodologies on all opportunity pursuits
16. Participate in account relationship and issue management activities
17. Maintain proficiency in service offerings, value propositions, and representative case studies
18. Have ability to work with cross-functional teams and individuals at various levels
19. Strong verbal, written, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
20. Good documentation skills for proposal writing, response drafting.
21. Flexibility to attend and support different time zone meetings
1. Strong verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal and presentation skills.
2. Familiar with multiple architectural, development and operational methodologies (e.g., Information Technology (IT) service Management, (ITSM))
3. Applies appropriate methodologies and Subject Matter Expert (SME) knowledge to resolve complex business issues
4. Should have experience in handling solutions for the deal value of more than 10 million TCV
5. Proven experience with designing, architecting, and implementing of enterprise IT Infrastructure and systems
6. Proven experience with implementing Service-Oriented Architectures, messaging, and middleware.