* Single point of contact within Information Engineering for L10N OEM rebrandingprojects
* Maintain Information Engineering L10N OEM rebranding project plans and track documentation hand-offs
* Align Information Engineering resources to support rebranding projects
* Serve as primary contact for troubleshootingOEM rebranding issues
* Ensure that a closed-loop corrective action process is maintained for rebranding issues
* Provide support to Information Engineering personnel regarding OEM tasks
* Ensure that OEM rebranding policies and procedures are adhered to
* Define various DITA parameters for each OEM including variable library entries, key references, and conditions
* Define and test various publication output requirements including boilerplate templates and preface content
* Collect and hand-off Information Engineering content for rebranding
* Test publication outputs to ensure they conform to OEM requirements
* Represent Information Engineering at core team meetings and present status/progress updates
* Document and maintain Information Engineering L10N OEM rebranding policies, procedures, and workflows associated with each OEM
* Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills are required
* Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet rebranding goals
* Ability to work with cross functional teams
Responsibility and Interaction:
* Provide rebranding expertise to functional team members
* The tasks this individual is responsible for are often non-routine and unstructured, requiring creative solutions
* This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving routine to moderately complex problems
* Work collaboratively with the global localization teamand functional team membersto deliver projects against the OEM rebranding roadmap
* This individual must work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees within the functional team and supporting teams.
* Limited management direction is provided on projects/assignments as well as review of activities and priorities.
* The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert on globalization projects.
* To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through their interactions with individuals within the functional group and supporting teams.
Education and Experience:
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
* A minimum of 4 to 6 years of localization or OEM rebranding experience
* Understanding of the language translation process is helpful
* Experiencewith Translation Management and Content Management tools is helpful
* Experience with DITA authoring methodology extremely helpful