This role has the ability to work with members of the Research and Consulting teams to create Information Graphics that communicates with a picture that can incorporate shapes, icons from an existing collection, creation of new icons, and use of numbers and symbols. This role requires detailed interaction with requestors of these types of graphics and development of them in an iterative fashion.
Documenting the entire process of deliverable design in some ways, and training of other team members in some aspects, will be required.
1. Understanding the combination of Information to Graphic Design.
2. Advanced level of understanding of PowerPoint.
3. Attention to detail and accuracy, Analytical thinker.
4. Understanding and Improvising the Visual Design of Content.
5. Ability to work on different kinds of Charts, Tables in PowerPoint and Excel.
6. Excellent standard of written English and ability to communicate fluently and effectively in English, both in writing and verbally.
7. Well-developed organizational skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
Additional Skills any are a plus but not a requirement:
1. Ability to Design Information with knowledge of ITO/BPO/Outsourcing industry. (preferable but not essential)
2. Art or Graphics Design training.
3. Knowledge of SharePoint.
4. Experience of working with overseas colleagues.
5. Prior writing experience.