No. Key Accountabilities
1. Manage the Industrial Relations for the division.
2. Building of constructive relationships between all stakeholders
3. Advice, consult, facilitate and sensitise on IR structures and procedures for the day-to-day practical aspects of an IR function
4. Manage the implementation and application of disciplinary and grievance procedures and policies
5. Implement and maintain a comprehensive IR administration system
6. Maintain and update all labour related policies and procedures, ensuring the enforcement and adherence of these policies and procedures by advising and monitoring management and staff.
7. Conduct and develop Industrial Relations related training
8. Facilitate the implementation of regular meetings between management and organized labour
9. Facilitate and maintain a good working relationship with unions and union officials
10. Consult and advise management and employees with regard to legislation, policies and procedures
11. Monitor internal labour relations trends and submit relevant reports
12. Facilitate and conduct negotiations/consultations with third party vendors within the framework of the companys policy
13. Interact with the Government authorities for IR related work.