Provide technical direction and coordination to the resolver groups involved.
* Provide support and participate in the Change Control Board and change control process.
* Provide appropriate inputs to the problem management process, RCA preparation
* Develop an understanding of the clients organizational structure and infrastructure environment
* Drive group chats and bridge calls effectively to resolve incidents
*Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Prior experience of sending out executive alerts/communication mailers
*Handle conflict situations and make quick decision while driving incidents
* Manage and drive third parties to the quick resolution of incidents
* Good understanding of infrastructure technologies (Intel/Unix, Servers, Middleware, Email and Messaging Services and Networking, etc).
* Use Escalation matrix appropriately to get appropriate level of focus from technical teams and management.
* ITIL certification is preferred but no mandatory
More than 6 years of work experience required
At least 6 years experience in Incident Manager or Incident Management
At least 2 years experience in ITIL
At least 2 years experience in Infrastructure
At least 2 years experience in RCA
At least 2 years experience in Intel
At least 2 years experience in Unix
At least 2 years experience in Serves
At least 2 years experience in Middleware