* To provide customer support by configuring the system and user profiles for customers based on the setup forms. Responsible for ensuring all documentation in place before handover to GSSC teams for processing.
* To provide second level customer support to resolve technical operating problems experienced by the customer by conducting investigations, rectifying errors, providing phone support. The activities also include performing on-site/off-site trouble-shooting, both through own technical expertise and through close liaison with SD&S, IT and PSS support.
* To ensure proper authorization process is followed when accepting setup registrations, submitting documents to GSSC teams and file documentation as described in the documentation process.
* Responsible for developing cross-border relationships with SD&S / SDU teams in other countries, ensuring highest standards of customer service is provided to all CIC clients.
* Acts as the Administrative operator for the department on channel related administrative set-ups (e.g. archival, storage).
* Liaises with all parties concerned for resolving and rectifying problems with profiles reported by customers. Escalates problems that are difficult to resolve remotely to IMs for further investigation, rectification or on-site trouble-shooting.
* To manage the day-to-day delivery of Client Services, to deliver simply first class service and efficiency, with daily MIS to all internal stakeholders.
* Responsible for ensuring high quality Client Services, serving clients and company staff for advice, enquiries, complaints, etc.
* Ensure appropriate internal controls and procedures are in place and clearly documented. Monitor the operation of such procedures and controls, and regularly review them to ensure they reflect changes in process, products, policies and regulations.
* Ensure adherence to policies including escalation and compliance requirements.
* Ensure all enquiries received are logged in the complaint management system and tracked until closure, adhering to the SLA set.
Delivery and Efficiency
* Target to decrease processing errors.
* Able to drive quality work within team and self
* Provide the highest standard of Client Services in response to client enquiries and complaints, so as to create improved, lasting relationships with our clients
* Responsible for client satisfaction with service arrangements and delivery
* Communicate client feedbacks to TB Sales on client needs and products
* Leverage on the VoC process to understand clients needs, and identify opportunities for improvements in service, product solutions, utilization and optimizing channel usage
* Assist in embedding an effective service recovery process which includes complaint logging and handling is in place and where necessary appropriate empowerment is given to staff to act quickly when necessary.
Risk & Control
* Ensure process for client identification is clearly embedded
* In BCP environment act as the processing HUB to process client instructions directly on the sytems, inclusive of Signature verification and pre-processing check
* Ensure that all control reconciliation activities are conducted in a timely and accurate manner
* Comply with applicable Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Country Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager.
* Adheres to Information and Retention Policy (example archival/ storage of client requests)
* Assist in implementation of Process / service improvement initiatives in Client Services centre and facilitate transfer of best practices
* Provide regular updates to stakeholders on on-going projects
* Be the senior servicing point of contact, connecting the network for our clients
* Covers and acts as a back-up for Team leader / Supervisor for extended periods
* Maintain a professional company image through all interactions with clients
* Encourage and foster a congenial working environment where staff at all levels seek achievement through teamwork and operational efficiency.
For Grading Purposes
- Experience/Knowledge Required
* Organized and detail orientated
* Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
* Effective interpersonal and communication skills
* Good questioning skills
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* Able to recognize basic styles of customer behaviour and how to adapt each style to create positive 'chemistry'
* Able to identify and manage both transactional and operational risks
* Ability to work under pressure
* Intermediate level product/processes knowledge
* Sound WB banking operations experience including channels an advantage