Purpose of the Job
Ensure implementation aspect of the EFT switch application and Risk & Fraud Management System and responsible for its success / failure
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Update self and be familiar with Card Issuance and Management (Credit, Debit, Prepaid etc) and EMV knowledge.
2. Ensure implementation aspect of the EFT switch application and Risk & Fraud Management System and responsible for its success / failure.
3. Ensure implementation of EFT switch and debit/credit/prepaid applications.
4. Responsible for conducting post implementation testing, UAT, Production migration
5. Establish, maintain and communicate scalable, repeatable processes to improve customer satisfaction and operational efficiencies.
6. Travel to customer locations, within India as and when required.
7. Ensure adherence to the Safety, Quality Standards, Policies & Procedures of the Company
8. Handling any additional responsibilities as and when assigned by the Reporting Authority
4-6 years in Payments Domain.
The candidate should have at least 4-6 years of experience in Payments domain and exposure towards Java J2EE.
Exposure in ISO Formats, EMV and Chip, ATM & POS operations, Settlement & Reconciliation, Network Certifications like NFC, VISA, MC etc.
Adequate experience in Software Implementation is must.
Must be familiar with latest payments, cards, internet, mobile technologies
Knowledge of leading products in EFT switch application is must
Knowledge of leading Card Risk & Fraud Management application will be an advantage
knowledge of Cards Payments Industry and payment networks like Visa, MasterCard, Rupay, Discover, etc.
Able to work independently and in a team
A lot of passion and can-do attitude
Must possess analytical approach and able to do root cause analysis
Must have thorough knowledge about the applications, systems, environment etc.