* Minimum Graduate
* 7 + years SAP PI development/configuration Experience
* Experience with full life cycle implementations and complex integrations
* Experience in implementing SAP integration with SAAS, Cloud Solutions via SAP PI.
* Experience in SAP integration with Salesforce.com, Success Factors, Ariba, Hybris, etc.
Job description :
* Responsible for understanding and coordinating with functional consultant before developing any interface.
* Responsible for writing the technical specification of all the interfaces.
* Design, Document and Develop Interfaces between SAP systems as well as non-SAP systems, using SAP PI and related technologies
* Configuration in Integration Builder.
* Interface Experience to handle multiple systems using - File based, RFC, ALE/IDOC, BAPI
* Responsible for coordinating when SIT and UAT is going on.
* Responsible for making any changes in interface only if there is proper CR for this.
* Responsible for error or alert handling.
* Should have a proper and clear understanding in case of any issues.
* PI development knowledge for both part design as well as configuration.
* Proficient in writing/debugging java based UDFs, custom/standard adapter modules and Java/ABAP proxies.
* Proficient in PI monitoring, alert configuration and troubleshooting
* Good working Experience in ALE/IDOC configuration in PI
* Proficient in developing ESR and ID objects in PI7.0/7.1/7.3/7.4 and deploying 3rd party adapters
* Good ABAP knowledge and also Java
* Good Knowledge of ALE/IDOC