* This Role will be responsible for delivering end to end processes related to Tivoli and resolving issues arising out of it.
* Also will provide technical leadership to the team during handling of Major incidents.
* Supporting and Maintaining Tivoli Monitoring infrastructure
* Troubleshooting endpoints/Agents
* Adding new servers to monitoring environment
* Removing Decommission servers from monitoring Adding/Removing Tivoli users
* Configuring new endpoints/Agents
* Changing threshold in situation as requested
* Auto ticketing and alert mapping
* Editing Tec Rules ITCAM for Transaction
* ITCAM for Application
* Implement, administer IBM Tivoli Monitoring product suite, Tivoli Netcool Product suite, ITNM , Tivoli Framework and other monitoring tools.
* Provide and maintain the overall operational quality, service delivery and security compliance for the Tivoli services.
* Provide operational support for Tivoli services on a 24x7 rota/on-call basis.
* Provide support for the delivery to production of infrastructure projects, operational projects and application development projects, ensuring suitable ongoing support and maintenance.
* Develop and document processes, detailing many functions and accountabilities.
* Minimum of 4 years experience in IBM Tivoli Monitoring products, ITM5, ITM6 framework, Tivoli Data Warehouse & Netcool.
* Minimum of 4 years experience in developing detailed process workflow with automation orientation.
* Minimum of 4 years experience using UNIX scripting commands such as ksh and perl.
* Innovative mindset with a proven problem solving skills.
* Adequate Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX/Windows Platforms and proven fundamentals
* ITCAM, ITM 5 & 6, Netcool Omni Bus
* Possess Expert knowledge on IBM Tivoli Monitoring product suite
* Should have Implementation and administration knowledge of ITM6 components
* Should have implemented and administered ITM OS Agents, ITM Agent for ITNM, Agentless Monitoring, ITCAM for WAS, ITCAM for DB2, ITCAM for Oracle, ITCAM for Lotus Domino, ITCAM for SQL, ITCAM for HTTP, ITCAM for VMWare, ITCAM for Citrix, ITCAM for Exchange and not limited to the above.