* Ability to understand clients' business requirements and non stated requirements and convert it into a cost effective Solution Design.
* Experience in development, implementation, design and architecture of the identity and access management solutions.
* Must possess the technical/functional skills necessary to understand and manage consulting project engagements.
* Experience in developing identity/access management strategies, architectures and implementation plans.
* Experience in managing end-to-end implementation lifecycles of Identity/Access Management projects.
* Excellent hands-on knowledge on the best-practices of deploying the security solution.
Experience in specific industry verticals is preferred.
Key Role :--
* Design and deliver high quality security architecture and infrastructure setups and/or sub-systems to agreed deadlines.
* Assist customers in developing a secured Identity/Access management infrastructure and also to define security policies to protect their applications from unauthorized access.
* Lead and own the security solution implementation.
* Actively participate in decision making with solution architect and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions.
* Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services.
* Contribute towards training and mentoring the team.
* Demonstrate knowledge of market trends, new technology and security services.
* Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
* Understand clients' business environment and basic risk management approaches
Participate in proposal development efforts.