1) Orchestration design and implementation using IBM WebSphere Process Server 7.0 or IBM BPM Advanced and Integration Developer
2) Preferably 5+ years of experience in Application Development
3) Designing and developing complex integration interfaces with enterprise application systems.
4) J2EE integration with middleware and enterprise applications.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent, three to five (3-5) plus years in client server technology development
1) Strong experience in Process Server design and architecture with demonstrated ability to design and code BPELs, Compensation, Asynchronous processes, various Binding types and custom mediation's
2) Experienced in developing Web Services/WSDL, HTTP bindings to exchange information as part of the process flow.
3) Strong design skills and experience in design patterns.
4) Experienced in SOA based application architecture/design.
5) Experienced in designing solutions capable of handling large data (business objects) and are optimized for performance and memory utilization.
6) Experienced in implementing complex XML transformations.
7) Deep technical expertise and experience using XML and related technologies such as XML API Processing (JAXP), Java Architecture XML Binding (JAXB), XML Path Language (XPath), and XML Schema.
8) Experienced in designing, developing, and testing systems/applications using J2EE frameworks (Struts, Spring, Hibernate)
9)Demonstrated experience with SOA (REST and/or SOAP)
10) Demonstrated experience and deep knowledge of Agile development methodology.
Should have excellent team leading and team management skills.