Industry Type: Its hydraulic and pneumatic Manufacturer industry
- Manage all existing projects and design all hydraulic and pneumatic systems according to contract specifications.
- Monitor efficient working of all hydraulic designs and perform troubleshoot on same and provide support to all process engineers and make required adjustments.
- Analyze all equipment designs and recommend improvement and implement same and prepare all formal and informal training for all personnel.
- Responsible for designing hydraulic systems and ensuring that all the hydraulic components will work as per the expected purpose.
- Administer all specification for all orders and evaluate all test results and monitor all contract performance and maintain and improve all test logs and recommend improvement to all information and maintain accuracy of all projects.
Experience:12- 18 years in automotive industry.
- Education: Candidate must be B.Tech / M.Tech. from reputed Institute in Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering
Competency Skills :
Should have excellent experience in finance and accounting activities.
Good knowledge about taxation, auditing and accounts is desirable.
Able to lead the team effectively.
Should have good communication and managerial skills.
knowledge on metals such as iron, steel, aluminum, nickel and copper