- The candidate would be instrumental in managing statutory compliance across locations relating to Labour Laws and also monitoring, advising and resolving ER issues across the Sales team in partnering with local HR
- Centrally monitor and coordinate with various vendors to ensure ongoing compliance relating to Contract Labour, PF, ESI, Bonus, maternity etc. across pan-India locations at Depots, SM and Zonal offices
- Coach and build ER capability across HR team through trainings, advisory etc.
- Centrally monitor all ER cases relating to discipline, financial impropriety, performance issues etc.
- To advise and oversee ER issues and drive resolution for all India Business employees
- Resolution of ER issues within defined timelines
- Ensuring requisite compliance across locations to ensure business continuity
- Build ER capability across HR team
- Interact with vendors on an ongoing basis to ensure Compliance norms are met
Key Skills - Experience of Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle stake holders with ease
- Willingness to work stretch hours on a need basis
Experience - Graduate + MBA
- Min of 5-8 years of experience of compliance preferably with some exposure to life sciences, clinical or pharmaceutical sectors