- Performance Management: Cascade performance management processes through communication for HO and Expats ; Facilitate the country HR with any needs to conduct training workshops on performance management; handle communication on performance management; facilitate goal setting process and track traction for all EM countries allocated; facilitate and track quarterly reviews; set up process to link annual performance management to pay increase / incentives; Track performance improvement plan for entire EM.
-Employee Life Cycle Management: Active participation in hiring, Review joining, confirmations, Expatriation and Repatriation, transfers, monthly salary advices, separations and settlements and authorize the same; ratify bonus advice to employees; review leave records of employees to determine adherence to policy; review of organization charts, review of master data for accuracy and relevance; identify process improvement (automation) and draft plans for implementation.
-Compensation, Benefits, Increment & Budgeting: Anchor the annual budgeting exercise for EM countries allocated and guide/support Country HR in proper budgeting. Review and advice Country Managers on the increment and incentive plans. Support to Country Managers on Annual increments/variable pay. Ensure timely closure of all compensation cycles for EM. Keeping track of Annual Man power budget and flagging stake holders appropriately. Oversee disbursal of incentive payouts. Advising stake holders based on salary survey. Bench marking Expat salary & benefits along with C&B team. Expatriation / repatriation compensation fitment.
- Learning & Development: Provide inputs to corporate L&D on training needs and programs required, design/customize and facilitate training programs based on special field requirements, collaborate with sales training to design functional(sales and marketing) training programs and identify trainers and drive employee participation in training programs to ensure skill up gradation and continuous employee capability development of employees
- Talent Management: Drive the Talent Management framework as per corporate guidelines, participate in Talent Management Board and succession planning discussions, create business case for promotions and above and provide guidance to team members on others; develop and execute talent management process for all sales employees within the corporate framework, monitor and drive employee mobility within and across countries, advise team on design of R&R programs and engagement initiatives to ensure career progression and employee engagement to improve country productivity.
-Manpower planning: Manage the Manpower planning for the countries allocated and advice Country head/s to ensure manpower budget are within limits. Provide guidance on overall structure, role clarity and Productivity. Analyze past trends and advice respective stake holders accordingly.
-Policy and Process: Help in designing policy & procedure for each market, maintain COBE certification, data compliance as per corporate requirement. Support in anchoring and implementing central initiatives such as talent development programs, compensation surveys, talent management / assessment /retention initiatives etc. Periodically audit adherence to policy and process.
Internal: Talent acquisition team, C&B team, Country Heads, BU HR head, Skip level VPs and the HR facilitators of the assigned countries
External: Medical Insurance, Emergency insurance vendors, Manpower consultants, Third party agencies, Training providers
Graduate with Full time MBA in Human Resources
15- 17 years of professional work- experience in HR with experience in handling HR Generalist roles for International Markets.
Good understanding of business (International markets preferred) and exposure to multiple stakeholder management etc.
Hands on with local Payroll, C&B and Statutory benefits.
Key Personal Attributes:
- A strong communicator, highly energetic with ability to influence & persuade others
- Ability to manage conflicts well, driving the team towards a solution oriented approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with employees at all work levels
- Ability to provide both verbal and written information clearly, succinctly, and persuasively, as well as ability to influence others