This position is accountable for the operation and delivery of an assigned service line. The position ensures quality of service is maintained, client targets are met and opportunities are developed to maximise revenue.
The role holder shall:
* Participate in the establishment and development of the operation, leveraging previous (HR outsourcing) experience in order to provide a differentiated service to the client
* Ensure delivery of commercial aspects of the outsourcing agreement, as well as standards of service (relating to quality, effectiveness, productivity, efficiency etc.) are to the agreed SLA"s.
* Initiate, design and implement business process excellence improvements
* Demonstrate, and seeks to deepen, an awareness of business / industry issues and drivers
* Make decisions to improve the operation of the assigned service line and contributes to the advancement of the clients business.
* Provide solutions to complex business problems within the service line.
* Establish and maintain key relationships with the client, team leads and client management.
* Can act as a subject matter expert for the assigned service line.
* Ensure new solutions affecting the assigned service line are operationally efficient.
* Understand and adhere to Data Protection Criteria.
Specification / Skills / Experience
* Is accountable for the results of the Service Line activities.
* Accountable for ongoing management of effective client service relationship within the service line.
* Develops new approaches and processes.
* Interfaces with other team leads, management and client staff and ensures good working relationships.
* Ensures the service line operations are efficient and effective and that SLA"s are met.
* Generate revenue opportunities and maximise margin
* Ensure the first class delivery of service to clients.
Accountable for the delivery of contracted services within the assigned service line.
Requests and assigns resources and responsibilities within the service line to deliver business results.
Accountable for the Identification and implementation of procedural and policy improvements on an ongoing basis in order to deliver differentiated levels of service across Service Line
Design and implement the procedures and principles for how the service line will be operated on a daily basis.
Implement the necessary reporting and governance arrangements to ensure effective management controls are established to oversee effective and efficient operation of the service line.
Accountable for client satisfaction with the service line.
* Acts as the escalation point for problems/issues within the service line.
* Actively looks for ways to grow skills and experience within the Service Line.
Education: Bachelor degree level acceptable.
Language: Fluency in English
Work Experience: 7+ years of relevant experience.
Experience: 9 to 12 years
Primary Skills (Must have)
* Thorough understanding of the Service Line.
* Thorough understanding of Business Process Outsourcing
* HR Operations Experience
* Service Delivery Experience
* Process Improvement Experience
* Business Development Experience
* Project Management Experience
* Leadership ability
* Excellent Communications.
* Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach