Role & responsibilities-
- The person would be responsible to deliver HR reports to the management team to drive standardization and efficiency.
- Responsible to make the reports on the behalf of continuous review of HR process with the use of reporting tools.
- Deliver standard HR reporting to all stakeholders globally
- Managing sensitive HR data and reporting, build solid process documentation and must deliver satisfactory Risk & Control review
- Communicating effectively with clients and business leaders to clarify reporting needs
- Facilitating reporting solutions that meet or exceed the needs of the client
- Ensuring the delivery of analytics and reporting according to a defined schedule that supports the requirements of Analytics & Reporting and the client
- Utilizing SQL, Excel, Access, Word and Power Point to extract and manipulate large amounts of data, perform analysis and create executive level reporting
1) Bachelor's / Master's degree (Full time)
2) Relevant work experience in to reporting & analytics, MIS Reporting
3) Good hands on on analytical and reporting tools like- SAS, Advance Excel, Tableau, SPSS, UNIX etc