Key Deliverables :
- Define Resourcing Strategy and deliver key priorities for the business e.g. Quality of Hiring, Employer Branding, Sourcing Strategy.
- Translating the headcount plan into clear job requirements and definition of recruitment plan to ensure timely delivery. Reporting & Risk Management, managing escalations as required with key stakeholders. Accountable for Recruitment targets / SLAs and alignment to resourcing model.
- Managing the recruitment process (mass and individual). Own delivery and candidate management for senior positions.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with various levels of management, candidates and external recruiting sources.
- Maintaining the balance of internal & external sources in order to optimize costs
- Understanding the various business requirements and managing it.
- Screening / Short listing of resumes & Conducting Interviews.
- Doing follow up with the short listed candidates w.r.t. CTC negotiation, joining date etc.
Managing Pre-Joining / Joining formalities and documentation.
- Closing positions within the defined turn around time and as per defined requirements. Maintaining good offer to joining ratio.
- Ensure timely induction and quality recruitment experience.
Location : Kolkata
Qualifications : MBA in HR.Graduates with good communication skills or experience would be also considered.
Skills & Abilities :
- Good knowledge and appreciation of HR processes, policies and sub-systems.
- Ability to appreciate and understand business situations and challenges and provide required HR support within the organizational framework.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Customer service orientation.
- Ability to interact confidently with a diverse cross section of people.