1. Manpower planning with respective HODs
2. Planning and doing recruitments of white collar employees as per the projection of manpower given by HODs
3. Preparing and conducting annual training calendar of white collar employees after training need identifications by respective HODs.
4. Maintaining records of white collar employees skill matrix and updating them on timely basis based on trainings attended by them.
5. Evalutions of trainings given to White Collar Employees on timely and procedural basis.
6. Confirmation of probationers after taking a review of their respective HOD and updating P&A accordingly to update the probationer's
personnel file for DET/Trainee/Management Trainee (on company rolls) and above.
14. Keeping a track and record of appraisals done in salary and designation as per Appraisal MIS. Discussing with HOD and CMD
a suitable designation and salary hike of the appraise as per his/her previous appraisal record.
15. Induction of all white collar employees in the organisation
16. Evaluating and updating job responsibilities of all white collar employees on time to time basis with respective HODs
17. Managing and maintaining manpower service providers empanelled with NEOLITE ZKW
18. Issue of Internal job transfer letters to existing white collar employees, issue of LOI to new joinees, confirmation of appraisals
and promotions of white collar staff and updating P&A about all accordingly.
19. Salary structuring of prospective employees in co-ordination with finance and P&A. Communicating the structure to that empl.
before he/she joins and taking his/her acceptance in writing on that. Informing P&A and finance about that structure.
20.Organizing MRM and ensure effective implementation of actions arising out of the meeting
1. To appoint personnel for HR Department after taking final approval of CMD
2. Initial shortlisting of an applicant before sending it to the concerned HOD
3. To authorise and sanction the leaves of HR department
4. Doing performance appraisal of HR Dept.
Desired candidate profile
Candidate should be from Lightning automotive background
Candidate should have good experience in HR/ IR activities
MBA or any PG in Human resource from any recognized university and institute
He should be a self motivated individual having excellent communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
Positive attitude and Team work
Good communication skills.